755TH OPERATIONS SUPPORT SQUADRON|
Printable Fact Sheet
755th Operations Support Squadron
Activated on 3 Feb 2003, the 755th Operations Support Squadron supports 55th Electronic Combat Group combat missions and contingency taskings. The 755th OSS performs command and control warfare analysis, targeting, and intelligence support and directs operational support functions including weapons and tactics training for all U.S. Air Force EC-130H Compass Call aircrews. They also conduct initial academic and flying training for 20 crew positions and 200 students while managing 17 major command syllabi. The 55th Electronic Combat Group is part of the 55th Wing located at Offutt Air Force Base, Nebraska.
Home of the Tigers
The 755th Operations Support Squadron supports the five squadrons comprising the 55th Electronic Combat Group with intelligence, operational and language training, Aircrew Flight Equipment, scheduling services, tactics development, plans and exercises coordination, personnel security, and communications to facilitate worldwide information warfare operations.
Provide a 24/7 support umbrella to ensure the success of current and future EC-130H COMPASS CALL worldwide combat operations.
The 755 OSS is comprised of 94 active duty aircrew and support personnel and two civilian members. The 755th OSS has supported the 55th Electronic Combat Group in every major combat operation since 2003, and is the recipient of numerous Group, Wing, NAF and HAF level awards. It's most recent accomplishments include:
- Key to 55th ECG's 2014 Air Force Outstanding Electronic Warfare Unit of the Year Award
- Key to 55th ECG's 2014 Verne Orr Award
- 2014 Department of Defense's Association of Old Crows Battle Management of the Year Award
- 2014 55th ECG's Airman of the Quarter (4th Quarter)
- 2014 55th ECG's FGO of the Quarter (4th Quarter)
- 2014 55th ECG's Airman of the Year
- 2014 55th ECG's First Sergeant of the Year
Current as of February 2015