Mr. Joseph Patrick
Published November 05, 2007
- Audio/Visual Expert--provided technical expertise on Chapel a/v system, maintained and upgraded $40,000 of equipment
- Trained 45 chapel personnel on proper use of equipment, supporting all chapel services--500 benefited weekly
- Provided sound system support for Inspirational Gospel Service, handled logistics for service and three practices weekly
- Supported base-wide events--gave technical support for Martin Luther King Day March--600 people encouraged
- Provided technical expertise for 250 people at Gospel Jubilee Service and 150 at Gospel Men's Anniversary Service
- Kept equipment up to date with 85+ hours annually of research and replacement of old equipment.
- Set-up and monitored equipment at National Prayer Breakfast--200 inspired!
- Eager to serve others--sang in the Men's and Adult Choirs and was the first to volunteer as usher and scripture reader.
- Displayed composure and professionalism in everything he did.