Org / Facility / Service
Updates / Contact Information
Airman and Family Readiness Center
- Reduced hours, appointment only (228-5690)
- Resources and Information available at the Davis-Monthan Airman & Family Readiness Center Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/Davis-Monthan-Airman-Family-Readiness-Center-121869334513818/)
Area Defense Council
CLOSED. For assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 520-228-5664. Please leave name and phone number if no pick-up.
Arts and Crafts
Mon-Fri 0930-1700 / recommend call ahead (228-4385)
No classes will be offered at this time
Tue-Sat 0900-1700 / Sun 1000-1700
All services and bay use by reservation only (call 228-3614)
Contract mechanic will be available.
Bank of America (on-base)
1000-1600: Mon-Fri, (520) 512 4665
Main Store: 0900-1800
Base Exchange (continued)
Mask/Facial cover required
- The entrance/exit by the Satellite Pharmacy is closed. Please use the main entrance to ensure social distancing.
Barber Shop: 0800-1800 (Mon-Fri) 0900-1700 (Sat)/1000-1600 (Sun)
- Open for all customers. Military personnel will be given priority.
- Customers can call (520) 571-1604 for an appointment until Friday, 15 May 2020. Starting Saturday, 16 May 2020 we will no longer provide appointment options.
- Walk-in customers will be asked to sign in on the sign-in sheet at front of barber facility. Customers will be asked to include their name, phone number, and time signed-in. Customers are encouraged to wait in their POV, Food Court, etc. until contacted. Customers will be contacted by the Barber staff and must respond within 5 - 10 minutes of contact. If not in uniform, customer must show ID card. Mask wear will be required at all times.
- Precision Tune Auto: 0800-1600 (Mon-Fri), 0800-1200 (Sat)
- US Patriot Tactical: 1000-1400 (Mon-Fri)
- Alterations/Dry Cleaning: 1000-1400 (Mon-Sat)
- GNC: 0900-1700 (Mon-Sat), 1000-1600 (Sun)
- Mobile Kiosk: 0900-1800 (Mon-Sat), 1000-1700 (Sun)
- Reclaimed Treasures: 1100-1400 (Mon, Wed, Fri)
- Nail Shop: 1000-1600 (Mon-Fri) appointment only (520-440-0290)
- Optical Center: 1000-1500 (Mon, Wed, Fri)
- Nickes Medical Supply: 1000-1600 (Mon-Fri)
- Enterprise: Appointment only (520 747 9700)
- Sports Apparel: 1000-1400 (Mon-Fri)
- Watch Repair: 1000-1700 (Mon-Fri), 1000-1400 (Sat)
- Freedom: 1000-1500 (Mon-Sun)
- Limited dine-in options will be available and COVID-19 precautionary measures will be observed for the safety of customers. Additional details included on a separate graphic at the end of this post/document.
1000-2300 (Fri &Sat)
(Drive Thru ONLY)
MAY 30 ONLY
Optometry Shop: 0900-1700
All other stores are closed
Food to-go only. Walk-in or call (228-3461). Curbside pick-up available. Visit DMFSS.com for the menu.
Cece’s Barber Shop (run by FSS in the ALS/CFC buidling)
Open to all customers
(Active Duty Priority 1100-1300)
All services cancelled (228-5411)
Child Development Center
Open for Mission Essential personnel with an immediate/urgent need. Must be on list provided by units to the Emergency Operations Center.
Civilian Personnel Office
Mon, Wed - Fri: 0800-1600 (walk-in customer service)
Tues: 1030-1600 (by appointment)
Closed Training & Down days
Operating Hours for All Customers
Monday – Friday: 1030 – 1900
Saturday: 0900 – 1900
Sunday: 0900 – 1800
Priority Hours for Mission Essential
Personnel and Their Dependents
Monday-Friday: 0830 - 1030
- Mask/Facial Cover required
- 100% ID Checks, Guest Access is not authorized
1 Package Each, Per Household/Per Day
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Lysol Spray
- Rice 5lb or larger
- Hand Sanitizer
- Flour 5lb or larger
- Sani wipes to include (Lysol, Wet Ones, Baby, Medicated, Adult wipes)
- Swifter Style Mopping Pads
- Cleaning Supplies (Spray disinfectant, Liquid Cleaners)
2 Each, Per Household/Per Day
- Fresh or Frozen Raw Pork
- Fresh or Frozen Raw Beef
- Fresh or Frozen Raw Chicken
Management reserves the right to question and limit the purchase of unreasonable quantities. No limit for other items.
Community Activity Center
Mon-Fri 0600-1700 / Call 228-3301 for reservations
- Stripes Café: Mon-Fri 0600-1400
- Base Theater open for reservations
- Family meals available M-F, order by 1200 for 1600-1800 curbside pickup. Visit DMFSS.com for menus.
Communications Focal Point
- Initial point of contact for computer and network issues
- 24/7 (228-7253)
Customer Service Desk
- In-person service for Blackberry/iPhone issues and computer drop-off
- 1000-1400: Mon-Fri, (228-7253)
- By appointment only, 355CS.CFP@us.af.mil
- Appointment only
- Testing is available but must be scheduled.
Equal Opportunity Office
- Equal Opportunity Office is available for appointments only, effective immediately: no walk-ins. For assistance call 228-5509, or email 355FW.EO@us.af.mil
- FamCamp is now authorizing new reservations and all extensions. (520 747-9144)
- Limited virtual customer service only: 0900-1600 (Mon-Fri) email@example.com and (228-5111)
- Finance emergencies: call our First Sergeant at (520) 247-1527.
Fitness Center – Benko
- Access through 24/7 only for CAC holders and dependents.
- CLOSED: 1300-1500 daily for cleaning.
- To register your CAC, available times are 0600-0800 and 1600-1800. Call 228-0022 to be let in to the Fitness Center to register your CAC.
Fitness Center – Haeffner
- Access through 24/7 only for CAC holders and dependents.
- To register your CAC, available times are 0600-0800 and 1600-1800. Call 228-3714 to be let in to the Fitness Center to register your CAC.
Gas Station/Express Mini-Mart
- Mask/Facial cover required
- Gas Pumps: unchanged, 24/7
- Express Mini-Mart:
Individual Protective Equipment
Updated hours: 0730-1200 (Mon-Fri).
- For emergencies/standby call (312) 417-6827.
Mon-Fri 0600-1800 / 1-person per lane / sign-up required (walk-in or call 228-0015)
Information Tickets and Tours
Mon-Fri 1000-1400 / refunds only
Open for appointments to Active Duty for legal assistance related to Deployment, PCS, Stop Movement, and Emergencies. Call to make an appointment. (228-5242)
Manpower & Organization Office
Minimum manning (228-3840/4332)
Medical Group (continued)
- COVID-19 Hotline: 520-228-1904
- Secure Messaging Enrollment: https://app.tolsecuremessaging.com/welcome.aspx
- Med Group Pharmacy hours: 0730-1630 (previously open until 1700)
- BX (Satellite) Pharmacy hours: 0800-1700 (temporarily adjusting to curbside pickup for prescriptions)
- Questions about non COVID-19 related care should be directed to the 355th MDG Appointment Line (228-2778).
Military Housing Office
Customer service is being provided by phone (520) 228-3687 or email 355CES.HMO@us.af.mil during normal operating hours Mon, Wed and Fri from 0700-1530 and Thurs from 0930-1530. All incoming and outgoing members for PCS can contact the MHO for out-processing, assistance for housing on and off base and short term lodging recommendations.
Military Personnel Flight/DEERs
Walk-ins will be authorized, but members may be asked to leave and make an appointment for a later date if the waiting area becomes too crowded. Masks wear is mandatory for all customers and staff.
MPF Leadership - 228-4451/4168
Career Development Leadership - 228-8386/4675
Outbound Assignments - 228-5590
Reenlistments/Extensions - 228-4425
Retirements/Separations - 228-5463
Promotions - 228-4975
Force Management/Customer Support Leadership - 228-4468
Evaluations - 228-1819
DEERS - 228-4425
Awards/Decs - 228-6615
Passports - 228-3863
EFFECTIVE 22 MAY
Pool will open and personnel will need to reserve a spot online.
- Mon-Fri 0800-1700 / open for equipment reservations (walk-in or call 228-3736)
- FedEx open
- Available for appointments and RV storage payments
Personal Property/Passenger Travel
Passengers with mission critical travel requirements or Personal Property customers with urgent matters/Quality Assurance (QA) issues should contact Personal Property Standby at 520-349-3417 or the QA cell at 520-419-0167. For commercial travel contact TravCo at 855-888-4995. For non-urgent inquiries, email the following organizational addresses:
Passenger Travel: 355LRS.LGRDAP@us.af.mil
Personal Property: 355LRS.Personal.Property@us.af.mil
Mon – Fri: 1000-1330, 1415-1600 (520 571-7160)
Professional Development Center
Reduced hours, appointment only, testing will continue call 228- 0669 or email 355FSS.FSDE.Education@us.af.mil
- Office doors are closed
- 24/7 on call assistance can be reached at (520) 940-8059 or 228-7272
Gate operations for the installation (228-3200)
- Craycroft: 24/7
- Swan (Mon-Fri): 0600-1800
- N. Wilmot (Mon-Fri):
0500-0800 open to all traffic
1330-1800 open to outbound traffic ONLY
- S. Wilmot (29B) (Mon-Fri):
0500-0900 open to all traffic
1330-1800 open to all traffic
School Age Program
Skeet & Trap Range
Thu, Sat, Sun 0700-1100 (228-3736)
- Welcome Home Center main office is by appointment only, call (520) 745-5024
- Routine Work Order (WO) responses are suspended
- Emergency and screened Urgent WO response continues, regardless of quarantine status, call (520) 745-5024
- Limited self-help service, such as HVAC filters, is available to resident’s front porch / front door upon request, call (520) 745-5024
- All public community spaces such as playgrounds, splash parks, dog parks are closed
- Delays may be encountered by residents for routine landscape, pest control, and trash service schedules
- Online rent payments, Download the Rent Café Resident App
- 24 hour Phone line for all questions and Emergencies: (520) 745-5024
Mon-Fri 0700-0900, 1100-1400, 1600-1900 / Sat-Sun 1100-1400, 1600-1900
Alcohol available daily from 1600-1900
Food Only, no bowling operations
Patrons must wear masks at all times
Vantage West (on-base)
Reduced operations, 520-917-8920
Temporary vehicle turn-in location moved to mx bays adjacent to Customer Service (new phone number: 228-5536)
VITA Tax Center
Open for active duty, reserve and guard personnel by appointment only. Customers who meet this criteria and had appointments scheduled before closure will be contacted to reschedule and will be given priority over new appointments. (228-3489)
Base Exchange Food Court
New hours: EFFECTIVE APR 20
Subway (limited menu options)
Burger King (Drive Thru ONLY)
Click here for more information regarding COVID-19
Pima County Health Department (COVID-19)
Department of Defense (COVID-19)
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
What the U.S. Government is Doing