SARC: Mike Starkey
Deputy SARC: Lt Demetrice Steward
Full-time Victim Advocate: Teresa Perrin
The Davis-Monthan Sexual Assault Response and Prevention program offers support services for victims of sexual assault:
- One-on-one direct interpersonal support
- Crisis intervention, referral and ongoing support
- Initial response
- During investigative, legal and recovery processes (if unrestricted)
- Available options and resources, on and off base, so victims can make informed decisions
- Explain reporting options to victim/survivor to facilitate informed decision
Mike Starkey, Lt Rosa-Mae Bacon & Teresa Perrin
To ask a question about sexual assault click here.
If you need assistance from the Sexual Assault Response Office, call the 24/7 Hotline at 520-940-8059 or DSN 228-7272 (SARC).
You may also stop by the SAPR Office located on the first floor of the 355th FW Headquarters building, Bldg 2300, 3405 S. Fifth St.
DoD SA prevention
SA Prevention Month
Military One Source
Air Force JAG
Air Force SAPR